Our students told us: “We are proud to be part of our Greenside community and our lovely simple uniform helps us feel a real part of Greenside.”
All students in Reception – Y6 should wear:
- A Greenside School sweatshirt and/or
- A Greenside School Polo Shirt – not a plain white polo shirt
- Black or dark grey skirt for girls
- Black or dark grey trousers, shorts or tracksuit bottoms for either girls or boys.
- Black, grey or plain white socks
- Black or green tights
No brightly coloured trainers and no brightly coloured socks of patterned tights.
- Greenside P.E Top
- Green or Black Tracksuit bottoms or Greenside PE Shorts
- Trainers or plimsolls
Please note, to ensure we comply with health and safety standards, jewellery is not permitted at school and only stud earings can be worn. Wearing uniform is optional for Nursery children
To order uniform please go to www.stitchdesign.co.uk, you will need to put in the school postcode W12 9PT